Refunds and Return Policy
GOLDWING WAREHOUSE SUPPLY PTY (LTD)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either
This Policy forms part of the Goldwing Warehouse Supply Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
1: Unwanted products
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts, and you log a return on the Website within 30 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
Changed your mind?
Where you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it – provided the product is not:
- a product which has been personalised for you or made to your specifications.
We will collect the product from you at a charge pre-determined. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Want to exchange?
We are entitled to inspect the product to validate your return.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in paragraph 2 below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
2: Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such
3: Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 6 months after delivery / collection of the product (except in the case of an extended supplier warranty, which is set out below).
You can do so by contacting us, and we will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product (if such
Where there is no extended supplier warranty period,
Extended Supplier Warranty (stipulated on product page)
A product may have a supplier warranty that extends beyond the 6 month Standard Warranty. If such a product turns out to be defective more than 6 months after
You can do so by contacting us, and we will facilitate your return of the product to the supplier at no charge.
Please note that any extended supplier warranty is subject to whatever terms and conditions the supplier or manufacturer may impose. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of any such terms and conditions.
It is also important to note that it will be in the supplier or manufacturer’s discretion what remedy it can offer you. Goldwing Warehouse Supply is under no obligation to provide you with a credit,
However, since we want your experience to be as good as possible, if the supplier or manufacturer has offered you a